Are you looking for a more independent role where you’re a problem solver that has to make quick decisions? If you are in need of a faster paced environment or a more challenging and fulfilling career, working as our Closing Manager at TN HomeBuyers may be the perfect fit for you!
An ideal candidate would be someone with experience in Title, Loan Origination, or Transaction Coordination. Our business is driven with purpose and navigated with our company’s culture and core values of Team First, Stewardship, Responsibility, Trustworthy, and Loyal. This is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of a successful team where your talents and contributions are not only recognized, but celebrated!
Seize this opportunity to join a successful team where your talents and contributions are recognized and celebrated. Our company genuinely cares about its Team Members and will provide all the tools and resources needed to accelerate your personal & professional goals. There is plenty of room for growth & we offer an aggressive, performance-based compensation plan – one of the best in the industry (we have done our homework here)!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Handles all closing coordination for acquisitions with a sense of urgency
- Constant communication with the title company and seller regarding file statuses and ensures files are moving smoothly along towards closing
- Reviews checklists and ensures all needed documents have been signed, collected, and are on file prior to closing
- Controls and schedules all closings in accordance with company expectations
- Reviews title commitments and verifies all needed documents are being communicated to the seller and received prior to closing
- Lead daily team huddles and weekly pipeline reviews
- Foster a culture of ownership and accountability
Ideal Candidate Experience and Skill-sets:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to maintain a positive demeanor while working in an extremely fast-paced, competitive environment
- Driven to get the job done in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities and responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate organization and time management through results
What do I get?
- Competitive starting salary with bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation, and birthday
- Retirement plan with company contribution match
- Family friendly work environment
- Growth opportunity with upward mobility
1. Complete the questionnaire
2. Send Us Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields