Field Project Manager
Our mission is to provide quality construction projects, in a timely manner, to provide sustainable profits through repeatable high-level execution. We strictly adhere to company processes and procedures which will allow us to be scalable at any level. We also hold tightly to our company’s Core Values. We continually seek a vision of God’s will for us in our professional and personal lives and ask that He bless our work, but not that He do it for us.
As the Field Project Manager you will be expected to maintain outstanding relationships with our vendors. The Field Project Manager will manage the execution phase of construction as well as any retail sale-dependent repairs (seller repair amendment items). If you have experience in Residential Remodeling please read the following requirements and responsibilities.
What will I do?
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable contractors, vendors, and subcontractors by the TN Homebuyers™’ core values
- Develop leadership skills, to be evaluated by the Director of Construction, in proper communications with team members and management of contractors and vendors
- Managing scope, budget, timeline, and paperwork for construction projects
- Complete projects at or below budget and at or above acceptable quality standards that will allow them to be marketable and sold or rented quickly
- Complete projects on time or early according to the construction schedule
- Manage costs associated with each stage of construction
- Responsible for finding new vendors and establishing relationships
- Responsible for deploying the vision and any new initiatives set forth by Senior Leadership
- Schedule and oversee seller repair amendment items once the property has been contracted to sell
- Google Suite
- Project Management Software ( BuilderTrend, Construction Online)
What do I have to have?
- 5+ years of residential construction management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors for 8+ hours per day
- Desire to work as part of The Team
- A high level of Ambition and determination
- Strong communication skills via in person conversation, telephone, email, text, and mail
- Solid background in construction estimating
- Strong software and internet skills
- Ability to learn and use construction estimating and management software
- High follow through
- High level of organization
- Excellent time management
What do I get?
Competitive starting salary with monthly bonus opportunities
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid holidays and vacation
Retirement plan with company contribution match
Family friendly work environment
Growth opportunity with upward mobility
1. Complete the questionnaire
2. Send Us Your Resume
"*" indicates required fields